Kono Meimon - Filter Coffee Dripper - White
- Schnelle weltweite Lieferung
- Wir kompensieren unsere Co2-Emissionen
- Sichere Zahlungen
Kono Meimon dripper for pour-over coffee brewing
The Kono dripper is a visual standout because of its shape and the colors that it comes in. It is a Japanese favorite that was finalized in 1973 after five years of development. Its shape ensures an even spread of the water throughout the filter and a steady drip speed from start to finish. In the bottom half of the dripper, you’ll notice groves that make the filter sit tighter than we might be used to. This improves the airflow, reduces sediment, and results in a cup of coffee with a more intense flavor. For the additional layer of perfection, we recommend you use the dripper in combination with its filter. That way, your coffee will certainly drip from one central point in the way it was designed to..
Made in Japan
Material: Acrylic resin
Size: 2 cup
Product cod: MDN-21WH
+ Add the matching paper filter
Name: Kono Meimon Dripper
Choose the matching paper filter
Kono is from Japan and has been around since 1925
60° dripper that reminds of the Hario dripper
A filter that is loved by both home and professional brewers
Features that make it stand out:
- 5 years of development resulted in a unique design that was finalized in 1973
- Its shape ensures the water spreads evenly on the filter
- Ensures a drip at a steady speed
- You’ll notice groves in the bottom half of the dripper that make the filter sit a little tighter than you might be used to. This improves the airflow, producing a final product full of the flavors hidden in your beans.
- We recommend combining the dripper with its filter for an extra layer of perfection. That way, your coffee will drip from one central point only.